This is our crazy life!

We hope you enjoy watching our children grow as much as we do!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's official... she is a princess... she has been crowned






We celebrated Reese-Kathryn's birthday with a party. Does is seem like the partying never ends around here or what?!?!?!? Reese-Kathryn rose to the occasion! I told my mom I couldn't have asked for more from her! She cracked us up when we put the tiara on her and gave her the wand... she looked at us like "I have been waiting for this moment for a year!" She then decided to DIVE into her cake. She tore into it and tore it apart WAY worse than any of her brothers ever did. Proof, she will be the toughest princess on the block! She loves all her new toys and does not like her brothers to mess with any of them... especially the pink ones..... Like I said, I couldn't ask for more!!!