This is our crazy life!

We hope you enjoy watching our children grow as much as we do!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jill Howell turns 35






It's crazy how many Jills I have met in my old age. I didn't know that many growing up but now there are everywhere.... My best friend is Jill and we have so much in common... she also has 4 kids, (4 girls), lives in our neighborhood, drives a black suburban and is married to a great guy! We are both very blessed.. not sure what that has to do with our name, I was just babbling! Anyway, she turned 35 last month and we had a blast going out. Her husband Brad surprised her with a limo and a night at Mark's... Cody and I were lucky enough to be asked to join the fun and to have the gay pride parade outside our balcony room to entertain us... the wine helped too :-) Thanks for the great night Jill, and for being the best friend ever! Not sure how I would survive this crazy life without you!